Dec 22, 2010

The Abduction of Antonio Villas Boas

The first UFO abduction to be publicly revealed occurred in a remote area of Saõ Paolo, Brazil. On October 5, 1957, young farmer Antonio Villas Boas and his brother both observed a strange glowing object hovering over their farm. The next night, the UFO returned. This time, it hovered directly over their home, lighting up the inside like daylight. Then, on October 7, 1957, Antonio was plowing the fields very late, at around 1:00 a.m., when the UFO appeared again.

This time, the object hovered over the tractor, and then landed in the field. Antonio could then see that it was a “strange type of machine.” It was large, egg-shaped, covered with colored lights and stood on three metal legs. Antonio tried to drive away, but suddenly his tractor engine died. Antonio then jumped out of the tractor and tried to run away. Suddenly, he was surrounded by several short figures dressed in tight-fitting gray jumpsuits and dark helmets. They quickly grabbed Antonio and pulled him aboard the craft.

Once inside the craft, Boas said that he was stripped of his clothes and covered from head-to-toe with a strange gel. He was then led into a large semicircular room, through a doorway that had strange red symbols written over it. (Boas claimed that he was able to memorize these symbols and later reproduced them for investigators.) In this room the beings took samples of Boas' blood from his chin. After this he was then taken to a third room and left alone for around half an hour. During this time, some kind of gas was pumped into the room, which made Boas become violently ill.

Shortly after this, Boas claimed that he was joined in the room by another humanoid. This one, however, was female, very attractive, and naked. She was the same height as the other beings he had encountered, with a small, pointed chin and large, blue catlike eyes. The hair on her head was long and white (somewhat like platinum blonde) but her underarm and pubic hair were bright red. Boas said he was strongly attracted to the woman, and the two had sexual intercourse. When it was all over, the female smiled at Boas. The female seemed relieved that their "task" was over, and Boas himself felt angered by the situation.

Boas said that he was then given back his clothing and taken on a tour of the ship by the humanoids. Afterwards, he was led out of the room and taken on a short tour of the craft. He was shown the engine room, which he was unable to understand. During this tour he said that he attempted to take a clock-like device as proof of his encounter, but was caught by the humanoids and prevented from doing so. He was then escorted off the ship and watched as it took off, glowing brightly. When Boas returned home, he discovered that four hours had passed.

In the aftermath, Antonio suffered a number of physical symptoms including insomnia, extreme thirst, loss of appetite, vomiting, eye irritation, and a strange rash. He also had a minor puncture wound where the E.T.s had taken a blood sample. The case was reported to a local doctor, who contacted UFO investigators. And so the world’s first actual UFO abduction case came to light, but because it was so bizarre and totally unique, it was largely ignored by the public.

Boas was able to recall every detail of his purported experience without the need for hypnotic regression. Further, Boas' experience occurred in 1957, which was still several years before the famous Betty and Barney Hill abduction which made the concept of alien abduction famous and opened the door to many other reports of similar experiences.

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting. UFO abductions always captures my curiosity, it is just hard to believe, but people like Antonio Villas Boas seemed very convinced that they were really abducted.

    pattaya villas for rent